made easy. Capture and edit in one simple
utility. Screen Capture allows you to capture screen images in
seconds with minimal effort Why learn a complex program for a
simple task such as capturing a screen? The program is perfect
for technical writers, Web designers, or any professional who
needs to capture screens and graphics to integrate into
documentation, presentations, or training tools.
Current Version 22.214.171.124
- Capture screen.
- Annotate screen with Text.
- Draw objects like circle, rectange, and lines.
- Copy selected area to clipboard to be pasted into any
- Start Screen Capture - Double click on screencapture.exe.
When screencapture is running, you'll see the screencapture
icon on the system tray.
Now you can start capturing screens.
Windows Key + S will capture the entire screen.
Windows Key + T will capture the current window.
From here you can edit the image. There are some basic
drawing tools like circle, rectangle, and line. You can
save the whole image as a jpg file or copy a small piece of
the image to be pasted onto other application.
- Capture Screen - Hold down the windows key and "S".
- Select an area to copy - Right mouse click, select
- Copy Selected Area to Clipboard - Right mouse click,
For Bugs or New Features, send an email to email@example.com